Under the Government’s announcement that New Zealand is at Covid-19 Alert Level 2, Pacific Motor Group is fully open with contacless service, parts, vehicle sales and financing is available, please call us to arrange this.
As you would hope, we’re taking the responsibility keeping our staff and customers safe extremely seriously and that’s why we’re taking a number of measures to keep our local communities safe.
As you can no doubt appreciate, the list of safety measures is long and detailed, but we’ve tried to summarise a few of the key points for you below;
Booking your vehicle in for Service
- We know that some members of our community may feel nervous leaving their homes at this time, so we’ve made home pick-up and drop-off servicing available. Please note that priority will be given to customers over 60 years of age or who are immune compromised and by arrangement only.
- If you have booked in your service and start to feel unwell, please contact us prior to your service and we can reschedule it for a later date.
- Unfortunately we cannot provide Loan Vehicles until Level 1
Visiting our dealership for your Service
- Our facilities will undergo daily, stringent cleaning of all surfaces and common areas with High Grade Anti-Viral sprays.
- Our service team will be wearing gloves at all times and masks where appropriate, as well as observing all social distancing requirements.
- All contact tracing protocols are being strictly adhered to so that we can provide information to the Ministry of Health in the unlikely event that we’re asked to.
- After completing your scheduled service, all vehicle touchpoints will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to ensure your safety. You can see a full list of those touchpoints below;
- Steering Wheel including horn and infotainment controls
- Control Stalk/Switches
- Ignition and Power Button
- Air vents – drivers, passenger and central
- Gear Stick
- Heating Controls
- Seat belts and clips
- Seat adjust controls
- Head rests
- Seat pockets
Roof and Doors
- Door handles and Releases
- Door pockets
- Window Switches
- Interior lights
- Grab handles
- Parcel shelf
- Boot floor tab
- Glove box and log book
- Central storage areas
- Cup holders
- Bonnet release lever
- Fuel cap release lever
- Door handles
- Boot handle
- Door sils
- Filler Cap
Buying a vehicle
Along with the safety measures and protocols detailed above, contactless options are also available by pre-arrangement. We can appraise your vehicle, organise a test drive and finance all in a contactless and safe manner. We have a great range of vehicles available to test drive. We have a great range of vehicles available to test drive, have a look at our listings here
We hope that this helps to put your mind at ease we’re all part of our community, so keeping all of us safe is our number one priority. That safety also extends to your vehicle so we’re looking forward to seeing you soon to ensure that it works the way we know it should.
We look forward to talking to you soon.
The PMG team.